4.24.2009

I know you are out there...

I know you folks are out there...you know...the ones who are reading this right now...

But here is what I ask...I would love to have some comments...some feedback as to how the photos are looking... o yes, and some suscribers to my blog ...(yeah you can do that to the right over there) ------------------------------------------>>>>----------->>>>> I am asking for stalkers..ok not stalkers, but perhaps blog stalkers to come forth and let me know what you think, other wise I may just have to shut down this whole operation and just talk to myself about what I think about my photos....ok kidding...but seriously...

2 comments:

Amber H. said...

Hi Bro. I just want you to know that I'm a subscriber...it just may not look like it on your site because I just chose for it to feed to my blog reader instead of using the site's "subscribe" function.

Ray Peoples Photography is the best! We were actually talking just yesterday to Kyle's family about how talented you are. So there ya go!

Holli said...

Where's your follow section? Can't figure out the subscribe thing.