4.23.2009

Hillary & Jarrod - E Session...

This is the ever so lovely, enjoyable, fun, great to be around, couple of Jarrod & Hillary. These two are totally in love and you can tell from the first time you meet them that they have really got the hots for each other. Hillary has a contagious laugh which easily makes Jarrod laugh and they really enjoy joking and playing around with each other. I look forward to shooting their wedding in June and getting to know them better..Hope you enjoy!!!
When we first met I asked them a few "important" questions, to get to know them a little better, and here is what I found out...


Who is Messier?
..Jarrod
You each have a $500 shopping spree...where do you go?
Hillary- Spa & Clothes Shopping
Jarrod - Bass Pro Shop


ITunes is shutting down, you have one final download each...what's it gonna be???
H - Sugarland
J - Garth Brooks



Two plane tickets to anywhere...where are we going??
H - Hawaii
J - Australia


Best fast food date place?
Both - Chick-fil -A


In High School you were the... ???
H - Flirt
J - Jock / Class Clown

Who is the Cook?...Favorite dish?
J - Hillary...Homemade Pizza



What is your favorite season??
H - Summer....Lake, Pool, Beach!!!
J - Fall...Hunting!!!!


So... Hillary can pretty much make Jarrod laugh anytime I think...you be the judge...

2 comments:

Teresa Judkins said...

Hey Ray, it's Teresa. I met you at Ashley & Drew's wedding. These are awesome pics. I've been a stalker of your work and I love it. Keep up the good work.

Just Fun Photography said...

Ray,
I love the one where they are infront of the hay! My 2nd fav is the legs and feet shot at the end! Stalk me too!!! lol! ;)
Tai