6.10.2009

Sara & Tyler- Wedding Part 1

Sara & Tyler are a mucho sweet, awesome, narly couple to be around... they have great hearts and just make you smile to see how much in love they are...they got married on May 30th at Central Christian Church and later held the reception in the FLIC...yeah i didn't know what it was either...but turns out it was the Family Life Center. But, I still don't know what the FLIC truly looks like because the talented Janessa Bailey, from J. Bailey Designs turned the place into a wonderland of awesomeness... this is just part one, so you will have to wait and see reception shots but here are some of the fab couple!!!! Enjoy!!

PS...Shameless plug...let me know what you think...Thanks...



Dad checking out the bride to be...with a few tears in his eyes I think







They are happy... I promise.






I love the old school film feel to this one above...









No comments: