9.13.2008

Busy....Busy...Busy...

So this will be a multiple post of many different things...

First....It is Antonio's first birthday next week and his Grandma wanted some shots of him before he gets all grown up. Happy Birthday...not that you will really remember it so much but none the less...






He is a ham and totally loves the camera.....

Also, I am excited to say that one of my photos was chosen for the Press-Argus courier and the Alma Journal....



Alma-Van Buren Game

More sports photos on the way to the blog soon!

Also looking at getting online proofing and ordering....yeeeeeehaaaawww!













1 comment:

emily said...

Rayray, I am so impressed!! Seriously, I just looked at the website and the blog and I love it all!! I will for sure recommend you if I hear of anyone needing a photographer. Hope you and the Mrs. are doing well. Miss and love you guys!